- Pharmaceutical grade Nordic Naturals ProOmega LDL is a powerful formula that helps lower LDL cholesterol and provides 1152 milligrams of Omega-3’s with no fishy aftertaste.
- Nordic Naturals ProOmega LDL supports healthy cardiovascular and respiratory function, joint flexibility and mobility, and the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response.
- LDL or Low-Density Lipoprotein is often labeled the “bad” cholesterol. Too much LDL cholesterol causes plaque buildup in your blood vessels and increases your risk for heart disease and stroke. ProOmega LDL works to lower your LDL cholesterol levels and keep them in the normal range.
- EPA and DHA work in synergy with the powerful lipid-metabolizing action of red yeast rice (a natural red-pigmented yeast grown on rice) and CoQ10 to promote the metabolism of dietary fat and cholesterol, support healthy blood vessel function, and provide antioxidant protection from damaging free radicals.
- Doctors recommend healthy people consume at least 500mg of DHA and EPA from omega-3 fish oil daily. ProOmega LDL makes it easy to get your daily dose of omega-3’s.
- ProOmega LDL fish oil is in a natural triglyceride form which is 70% more absorbable by the human body than the ethyl ester form found in other fish oils.
- Nordic Naturals’ patented "nitrogen processing" ensures that ProOmega LDL is 100% pure and fresh.
- Third party tested for safety and efficacy – surpassing all international quality standards.
- No fishy smell, taste, or aftertaste. No repeat or burp back.
Available in 180ct softgels.
Suggested Use: Three soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist. For intense support, take two soft gels with food twice daily.
Serving Size: 3 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving .....% Daily Value
Calories ..... 15
Calories from fat .....15
Total Fat .....1.8 g
Saturated fat .....0g .....0%
Trans Fat .....0g
Red Yeast Rice Powder .....1200 mg
Coenzyme Q10 .....30 mg
Total Omega-3s .....1152 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid .....585 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)..... 405 mg
Other Omega-3s .....162 mg
Oleic Acid (Omega-9) .....51 mg
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value not established. Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.
Other Ingredients: Purified deep sea fish oil from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel color, natural lemon flavor), red yeast rice powder, beeswax, coenzyme Q10, d-alpha tocopherol, soy lecithin, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Excellent product and quality also. I love the Nordic vitamins
I’ve been taking this product for quite a while, I have seen great results I plan to continue with this product . Thank you for the promptness on getting this product to me quickly. I have ordered this product from other companies , but in the future I will continue to order it from you. Thank you.
I have taken Nordic Naturals ProOmega LDL 1000 mg for a month now, to help alleviate arthritis in my hands. I am noticing a subtle decrease in pain and achiness already. I like that Nordic Naturals is part of my daily routine. It feels good to take care of myself in this way.
It is large but easy to swallow. Will have my blood work done in 3 months and will see if it has made a difference in my cholesterol, etc
These ProOmega LDL with Red Yeast Rice capsules got my ldl under control! My doctor was amazed at my change in lab reports. She previously recommended a less expensive product but when she saw what I actually pay for 180 tablets she is now buying them for her own use! She told me you’ve got to spread the word !!!💕❤️