- Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Fish provide the recommended daily amounts of Omega-3s to children ages 2+.
- Chewable and delicious tangerine gummies make taking Omega-3's easy for children.
- Nordic Naturals Nordic Omega-3 Gummy Fish support healthy neurological, cardiovascular and respiratory development.
- Nordic Omega-3 Gummy Fish are in a natural triglyceride form which is 70% more absorbable than the ethyl ester form found in other fish oils.
- Nordic Naturals patented "nitrogen processing" ensures that Nordic Omega-3 Gummy Fish are 100% pure and fresh. Fresh fish oils are better for the body, and do not create negative side effects such as repeat or burp-back.
- Each dose of Nordic Omega-3 Gummy Fish provides 136 mg of Omega-3's.
- Third party tested for safety and efficacy surpassing all international quality standards.
- Nordic Naturals Nordic Omega-3 Gummy Fish are free of artificial flavorings, colorings, preservatives, gluten, yeast, and milk derivatives.
- Formerly Nordic Omega-3 Fishies
Serving Size: 1 Gummy Fish
Amount Per Serving ... % 2-4 yrs % 4+ yrs*
Calories ... 35
Calories from fat ... 0
Total Fat ... 0.5g ... † ... 1%
Sodium ... 10mg ... † ... <1%
Total Carbohydrate ... 7g ... † ... 2%
Sugars ... 6g ... † ... †
Total Omega-3s ... 124mg ... † ... †
Total EPA and DHA ... 103mg ... † ... †
(Eicosapentaenoic Acid and Docosahexaenoic Acid)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Less than 5 mg of cholesterol per serving.
Other Ingredients: organic sugar, organic tapioca syrup, purified water, fish oil (from anchovies and sardines0, porcine gelatin, natural tangerine flavor (in sunflower oil), citric acid, pectin, fruit and vegetable juice (color), fumaric acid, sodium citrate.
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
For 2 years and older, two gummies daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist. Please ensure child chews each gummy thoroughly.
I am always looking for a good Omega-3 gummy that tastes good for my kids. These not only taste good, they look cute as shaped fishes! The only problem is the cost of course, a luxury to pay for the good stuff.