- Nordic Naturals Arctic Omega provides the minimum recommended amount of Omega-3’s. It is meant to support healthy individuals who already consume a diet that contains Omega-3’s. Arctic Omega provides 690 milligrams of Omega-3’s with no fishy aftertaste.
- Arctic Omega is a pure, non-concentrated fish oil that contains Omega-3's in a wholesome, natural balance.
- Nordic Naturals® Arctic Omega supports cardiovascular health, neurological function, balanced moods, and stress management.
- Arctic Omega is in a natural triglyceride form which is 70% more absorbable than the ethyl ester form found in other fish oils.
- Nordic Naturals’ patented "nitrogen processing" ensures that Arctic Omega is 100% pure and fresh. Fresh fish oils are better for the body, and do not create negative side effects such as repeat or burp-back.
- 100% natural lemon flavor with no fishy smell, taste, or aftertaste.
- Third party tested for safety and efficacy – surpassing all international quality standards.
- Doctors recommend healthy people consume at least 500mg of DHA and EPA from omega-3 fish oil daily. Arctic Omega makes it easy to get your daily dose of omega-3’s.
Available in 180ct softgels.
Also available in liquid form – Nordic Naturals Arctic Omega Liquid
Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving ……% Daily Value
Calories from fat ……18
Total Fat……2.0 g……3%
Saturated fat …… 0.6 g ……3%
Trans Fat……0 g
Total Omega3's……690 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ……330 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)……220 mg
Other Omega-3s ……140 mg
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value not established. Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.
Other Ingredients: Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin, natural lemon flavor), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors. Non-GMO.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My doctor was pleased that my cholestrol was down
checked for heavy metal contamination.
I take omega oils for joint stiffness and have come to rely on the Nordic Naturals. I feel secure that they have been purified of any toxins or metals and they ease the stiffness in my fingers, hips and knee.
great service and fast shipment of product
It helps so many things!