- UNDA Cheliderm Cream contains two synergistic botanicals, Thuja occidentalis and Calendula officinalis, known for their exceptional ability to dissolve warts. Warts or verruca are common, contagious, epithelial tumors caused by the human papillomavirus.
- Studies show that low immunity plays a role in activating the virus and causing the growths to emerge.
- Research on Thuja occidentalis indicates its effectiveness in destroying the human papilloma virus.
- Complementary to this, Calendula officinalis possesses an antiviral action which aids in the destruction of the target virus.
- Cheliderm Cream is indicated for all types of cutaneous warts, and is an excellent adjunct to the Anti-Wart Drops.
Tube Size - 1.4 oz (40 grams)
Thula occidentals (Wnire Cedar) ... 5 %
Calendula officinal's (Calendula) ... 2 %
In a Base of Lanolin, Glycermum. Aqua
Adults and children Apply a small amount on the affected area in the morning and at night for one month. Cover with a bandage after each application
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only If swallowed. get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.