- UNDA Cheliderm Cream contains two synergistic botanicals, Thuja occidentalis and Calendula officinalis, known for their exceptional ability to dissolve warts. Warts or verruca are common, contagious, epithelial tumors caused by the human papillomavirus.
- Studies show that low immunity plays a role in activating the virus and causing the growths to emerge.
- Research on Thuja occidentalis indicates its effectiveness in destroying the human papilloma virus.
- Complementary to this, Calendula officinalis possesses an antiviral action which aids in the destruction of the target virus.
- Cheliderm Cream is indicated for all types of cutaneous warts, and is an excellent adjunct to the Anti-Wart Drops.
Adults: Apply a small amount on the affected are in the morning and at night for one month, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Cover with a bandage after each application.
Children: Use under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if inner seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
For external use only. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients ... Purpose
This preparation contains:
Calendula officinalis ... Warts
(Marigold) Aerial Parts MT 2.0%
Thuja occidentalis ... Warts
(White cedar) Leafy Twigs MT 5.0%
Cetostearyl alcohol, glycerin, purified water
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.