- UNDA Chelidonium Plex contains a combination of specific homeopathics synergistically formulated to promote hepatic, renal, lymphatic and intestinal detoxification and drainage.
- Liver function can be impaired by stress, environmental pollutants, narcotic and alcohol abuse, and chemotherapy treatment, leading to hormonal imbalances, headaches and immune suppression.
- Clinical studies show detoxification to be effective in helping individuals who suffer from allergies, arthritis, headaches, fatigue as well as environmental and chemical sensitivities.
- Chelidonium Plex is indicated for all conditions that are associated with liver dysfunction, including fatty degeneration, high cholesterol, and constipation; for heavy metal toxicity and skin disorders; and for all conditions that require detoxification and lymphatic drainage such as from the overindulgence of food and alcohol.
- Plex Remedies are condition-specific homeopathic specialties prepared in low dilutions and are recommended for acute and chronic ailments. The product range helps support: the digestive, hormonal, immune, musculoskeletal, nervous, respiratory, skin, oral and vascular systems.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 10 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients ... Purpose
Each drop contains:
Berberis vulgaris ... Stomach pain
(Barberry) Bark 10X
Carduus marianus ... Cramps
(Milk thistle) Fruit 3X
Chelidonium majus ... Dyspepsia
(Greater celandine) Rhizome and Root 10X
Dolichos pruriens ... Bloating
(Cowhage) Dried Fruit Hairs 10X
Iris versicolor ... Abdominal pain
(Blue flag) Underground Parts 10X
Ptelea trifoliata ... Bloating
(Hop tree) Leaf and Twig Bark 10X
Solidago virgaurea ... Feeling weak
(Goldenrod) Inflorescences 3X
Taraxacum officinale ... Flatulence
(Common dandelion) Whole Plant 10X
Ethanol (beet), purified water
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Haven’t been using for long though
Very good as a homeopathic liver treatment.
I don’t really understand what this product is doing and I can’t tell any difference when I take it, but my naturopath likes it for me and it works well — no difficulty with the drops.