- UNDA Magnelevures provides magnesium along with essential nutrients formulated specifically to encourage optimum absorption and tissue utilization of magnesium for the proper functioning of and protection against damaging effects on the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Magnesium, along with vitamins B1 and B6, enhances nervous system function while taurine provides an essential component found in heart muscle and the central nervous system.
- As a powerful antioxidant, glutathione inhibits free radicals and protects against cellular damage.
- A daily life consisting of overwork can lead to nervous strain, especially in cases where there are insufficient coping mechanisms. Additional factors such as lack of exercise, poor diet as well as tobacco and alcohol use can cause cardiovascular dysfunctions.
- Magnelevures is indicated for insomnia, anxiety, irritability, arteriosclerosis and blood pressure control.
Recommended Adult Dose: Take one sachet two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Empty contents into an 8 oz glass, fill with water or juice and mix.
Risk Information: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or have any health condition. Do not use if sachet is tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size 1 Sachet (0.14 oz)
Amount per Serving .....%DV
Total Carbohydrate .....2 g..... <1%♦
Dietary Fibre .....2 g .....8%♦
Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride)..... 2.1 mg .....140%
(as pyridoxine hydrochloride) .....3 mg..... 150%
(as magnesium L-5-oxo-proline)..... 150 mg .....37%
L-Glutathione .....10 mg .....*
Taurine .....100 mg .....*
♦ Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Acacia gum, orange-grapefruit flavor, citric acid, L-malic acid, natural orange flavor, yeast
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae) extract, neohesperidin dihydrochalcone
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
It is hard to mix with water but otherwise tastes great!
As per my mother's naturopathic doctor recommendation my mother usually takes that supplement.