- Pure Encapsulations Potassium Magnesium (Citrate) offers a wide range of nutritional support for healthy functioning of many organs in the body.
- Potassium Magnesium specifically supports healthy nerve impulse function, muscle contraction, and cardiovascular function.
- Potassium Magnesium helps facilitate potassium utilization to provide optimal support.
- Supports heart, muscular and nerve health.
- Promotes acid/alkaline balance and nutrient metabolism.
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Magnesium ... 70 mg ... 17%
(as magnesium citrate)
Potassium ... 140 mg ... 3%
(as potassium citrate)
%Daily value (DV)
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I see many doctors. My Chiropractor inquired about some tightness in my lower back that extended downward. I mentioned that I feel this while looking up as I shower. He suggested that I try Potassium Magnesium Citrate. I grabbed a bottle from him to try. Wow what a difference! I compared the price and found identical ingredients and amounts for a nice savings. I am very satisfied with the quality product at a better price.! Brian G
No side effects at all like the product a lot.
Happy with potassium. No side effects.