- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Citrate) is a highly bioavailable magnesium chelate, which supports the metabolism and utilization of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats for energy.
- Magnesium is necessary for a number of physiological functions, including neuromuscular contractions, cardiac function, and the regulation of the acid-alkaline balance in the body. More than 300 enzymes require magnesium as a cofactor.
- It is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats; also for energy production, and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and potassium. Magnesium supports bone formation and density.
- This vital mineral also helps utilize B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- Magnesium Citrate is highly bioavailable and well absorbed.
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) ... 150 mg ... 36%
*Daily value (DV)
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
As a dietary supplement, take 1-4 capsules daily. Consume with food.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Easy to swallow capsules and works great for constipation. Quality product
Everything went well in ordering. The product was recommended by my physician. My results have been as expected.
This company is quick in delivering and the products are amazing and pure. No fillers or questionable ingredients. I order this product only from this company. Great supplement for gut health!!
This supplement has really reduced my incidence of leg muscle cramps.
The ordering process was quick and receiving the product was quick. The product is providing the desired outcome.