- Magnesium is necessary for a number of physiological functions, including neuromuscular contractions, cardiac function, and the regulation of the acid-alkaline balance in the body. More than 300 enzymes require magnesium as a cofactor.
- It is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats; also for energy production, and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and potassium. Magnesium supports bone formation and density.
- This vital mineral also helps utilize B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- Magnesium Citrate is highly bioavailable and well absorbed.
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Available in 90ct and 180ct capsules.
Suggested Use: Take 1-4 capsules daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Each vegetarian capsule contains: ............ Amount Per Serving
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) ................ 150 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Non GMO, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Am ordering more
It is difficult to evaluate supplements because you take them as a preventative and not as a cure. I have been taking Pure Encapsulation Magnesium supplements for a long time, as well as other supplements from Supplement First and at 84, I take no prescription drugs. I think that says it all!
I like being able to order in bulk quantities with this product. I’m taking this as recommended by a genetic test. Have not seeing any particular benefit from it yet but I love the value with Supplement First.