- Pure Encapsulations Muscle Cramp/Tension Formula is an electrolyte and herb formula designed to help lessen occasional leg muscle cramps and ease mild muscle tension while promoting overall relaxation.
- Muscle Cramp/Tension Formula may be particularly helpful for those experiencing nighttime or exercise-related cramping.
- Helps ease mild muscle cramps and tension.
- May moderate occasional stress and promote overall relaxation.
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients.
Two vegetarian capsules contain: ....... Amount Per Serving
calcium (as calcium citrate) 50 mg
magnesium (as magnesium citrate and 33% as magnesium glycinate) 150 mg
potassium (as potassium citrate) 50 mg
passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) extract (aerial parts) 100 mg
lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf) 50 mg
chamomile (Matricaria recutita) extract (flower) 50 mg
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My husband has been dealing with leg cramps forever. We tried this along with vinegar daily, and he hasn’t had one since. So thankful.
I’ve tried pretty much everything for muscle cramps. I started out taking 2 capsules before bed and did not see results. I upped dosage to 3 capsules and haven’t woken up with leg cramps since.
I've had chronic muscle spasms and tension for years and have found that a supplement combo of magnesium and varied herbs for relaxation help a lot for aiding a better sleep at night and tension headaches during the day.
I've been suffering from tight hamstrings for months. After taking magnesium muscle tension formula for a couple of weeks, I no longer have them.
I have to use 3 of these and 3 of 120mg magnesium by P Enc. I also have to bump that with one 40 mg magnesium plus tonic water with quinine. So, not sure what is working except that I take a whole lot of Magnesium. Can't say that the muscle cramp/tension even works alone, since it didn't. Every morning I have water diahrrea, of course. But I don't have cramps.