- Pure Encapsulations Curcumin 500 with Bioperine Supports the body's natural inflammatory response and promotes healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal and cell function.
- Curcumin has a long history of use for maintaining a healthy inflammatory response, via its effects on cyclooxygenase, prostaglandin and leukotriene metabolism. It also appears to provide important antioxidant defense.
- It supports the body's natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function. These actions are associated with its beneficial effects, including support for healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal and cellular function.
- Bioperine® is a black pepper extract that contains the alkaloid piperine. Research reveals that it has the potential to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin, promoting its absorption.
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) ... 500 mg ... *
(standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
BioPerine® black pepper ... 5.3 mg ... *
(Piper nigrum) extract (fruit) (standardized to contain 95% piperine)
*Daily value (DV) not established
Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Gr8 product for all the every day aches and pains of aging. Mild on the stomach and tough on the joints!!!
I just started taking curcumin 500 and it is helping with inflammation.
It is a little hard to review a product I haven't received. I ordered it prior to 22 Dec and still haven't received it yet.
Perhaps you could check as make sure it was actually sent.
Robert M Baker
Great product and service! Thanks!