- Pure Encapsulations Melatonin-SR provides sustained-release MicroActive® melatonin to promote healthy sleep.
- Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland, which regulates the body's sleep/wake cycle.
- Melatonin's primary role is regulation of the body's circadian rhythm, endocrine secretions, and sleep patterns.
- Studies indicate that it facilitates the onset of sleep, as well as sleep efficiency.
- Promotes healthy sleep.
- Offers MicroActive® melatonin for sustained 6-hour support.
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients.
Each vegetarian capsule contains: ......... Amount Per Serving
Melatonin (as MicroActive® melatonin sustained-release complex) ..... 3 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, sodium alginate, carnauba wax.
- Gluten Free
1 capsule 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
Consult a healthcare professional if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, before use in children, before use in pregnant or lactating women, those with a medical condition, and those taking medication. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin. This product may be contraindicated with autoimmune disease or for individuals taking corticosteroids.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I only take every once in a while, if my sleep pattern is off.
I’ve tried so many different melatonin brands and found this to be one that worked, AND reasonably priced. I will be purchasing again.
This product is a must for those people that can't get enough sleep during the night. When you have Parkinsons that is likely the case. This time it was an inability to get to sleep or get a few hours a night and not be able to get back to sleep. Overwhelming fatigue is one of the PD symptoms that is hard to deal with. It makes the lack of sleep even more debilitating. I take 5mg of melatonin and one of the melatonin SR....what a difference. I now get to sleep about 10:00pm, wake up for PD meds at 3:30am and go right back to sleep and stay asleep all night. Awake well rested at 6:00am.. One melatonin 5mg and one melatonin-SR......it works!
Help initiate sleep onset but still woke up during the night. I didn’t see much difference from immediate release formulations.
I love it! It’s the only thing that helps me get to sleep!!