- Pure Encapsulations Melatonin helps facilitate the natural functioning of the pineal gland to support the body's sleep and wake cycle.
- Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland, which regulates the body's sleep/wake cycle.
- Melatonin’s primary role is regulation of the body's circadian rhythm, endocrine secretions, and sleep patterns.
- Studies indicate that it facilitates the onset of sleep, as well as sleep efficiency.
- Promotes the body's natural sleep cycle.
- Helps augment the natural functioning of the pineal gland.
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients.
Each vegetarian capsule contains: ......... Amount Per Serving
melatonin .......................................................... 0.5 mg
Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
1 capsule daily, 1/2 to 1 hour before bedtime.
Consult a healthcare professional if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, before use in children, before use in pregnant or lactating women, those with a medical condition, and those taking medication. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin. This product may be contraindicated with autoimmune disease or for individuals taking corticosteroids.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My doctor recommended this and it is working well for me.
This melatonin is pure and effective and does not leave that hangover effect.
Taking Melatonin 0.5 mg has definitely helped my sleep.
I am amazed how such a small dosage, 0.05 mg of melatonin, can work so well.
Makes me drowsy in about two hours. Not sure about the quality of sleep, but it seems marginally better. Recommended by my sleep doctor, though. He says it is well manufactured - purity and guaranteed dosage.