- Phospholipid and choline neuronal support for cognitive performance, mood and behavior‡
- Acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC) offers support for cellular energy, mood and neuronal function. A meta-analysis of 21 randomized controlled studies and 1,204 older subjects indicated that ALC offered statistically significant support for memory, performance and higher intellectual function. In other trials involving children, ALC promoted daily mental function and behavior in a subset of subjects. Citicholine and phosphatidylserine support healthy brain phospholipid composition.
- Phospholipids are essential for neuronal communication and protection. Research indicates that patented Cognizen® citicholine increases choline and phospholipid composition in the brain. Studies in children, middle-aged adults and elderly adults indicate that it supports healthy cognition across a wide age range. In two studies, one involving adolescent boys and another involving middle-aged women, 250-500 mg Cognizin® citicholine offered significant support for daily mental task performance.
- Numerous studies indicate phosphatidylserine promotes healthy mental acuity and behavior in elderly subjects, as well as children. Zinc and vitamin B6 are important cofactors for neuronal function.‡
- Part of the PureSYNAPSE™ product line.
- Contains a blend of clinically researched Cognizen® citicoline, acetyl-L-carnitine, Sharp-PS® GREEN phosphatidylserine, and cofactors.
- Promotes daily cognitive function and mental sharpness‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients.
- CogniPhos offers a blend of clinically researched Cognizin® citicoline, acetyl-L-carnitine, phosphatidylserine, and cofactors to promote cognitive function, positive mood and behavior. ‡
Two vegetarian capsules contain:......Amount Per Serving
vitamin B6 (as pyridoxyl 5’ phosphate) (activated B6) ......10 mg
zinc (as zinc citrate)...... 5 mg
acetyl-l-carnitine HCl ......500 mg
Cognizin® citicoline ......125 mg
Sharp-PS® GREEN phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin) ......100 mg
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.