- Pure Encapsulations Ashwagandha's adaptogenic properties provide multi-functional support for promoting general mental and physical wellness, including support for occasional stress, joints, memory, immune function, and healthy lipid and glucose metabolism.
- Ashwagandha, Withania somnifera, is an adaptogenic herb that belongs to the pepper family. It has an extensive, 4,000-year history of traditional use and is one of the most revered and widely used Ayurvedic herbs.
- Ashwagandha is believed to increase energy and overall health and longevity.
- Ashwagandha should be avoided by pregnant women and by individuals allergic to plants in the nightshade family.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root) ... 500 mg ... *
(standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
*Daily value (DV) not established
Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I really had great results from the Ashwaganda capsules. Good stress relief.
A chill pill.
I’ve been taking a pill at night every night and been sleeping like a baby. Also I feel more positive and relaxed. So I’ve chosen to give a pill to my bf who worries a lot. He also sleeps better and longer and is less fearful
My chill pill😊
I can tell the difference from what I was using previously. I will buy again
I think that this product has helped my energy and stamina, both mentally and physically.