- Pure Encapsulations Cat's Claw extract is derived from the inner vine bard and is standardized to contain 3% alkaloids and 15% polyphenols, providing potential joint, cardiovascular, immune and gastrointestinal function support.
- This cat's claw extract contains 2.73% POAs and 0.27% TOAs.
- Preliminary evidence suggests that cat's claw may provide protective support for healthy breast cell function.
- Cat's claw may be contraindicated for individuals who are taking blood thinning or anti-hypertensive medications due to a potential synergistic effect.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:.............Amount Per Serving
cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa) extract (inner vine bark) 450 mg
(standardized to contain 3% oxindole alkaloids)
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Helps with my RA!
I am purchasing Cats Claw for the last 6 years.
I feel how it works. My hair loss stops after 2-3 weeks since I am taking this supplement. Also, winter time - very good for boosting immune system. It works.
I was told by a nurse friend how good this was so I decided to try it.