- One of our most popular Omega-3 products, pharmaceutical grade ProOmega Liquid provides 2840 milligrams of concentrated Omega-3’s with no fishy aftertaste.
- Nordic Naturals ProOmega is clinically shown to support a healthy heart, optimize immune function and maintain healthy brain and eye function. Also recommended for respiratory function, joint flexibility and mobility. Plus, your hair and nails will grow stronger!
- Ideal for people wanting high-intensity, therapeutic support in a liquid serving.
- Provides 1460 EPA and 1010 DHA in 1 teaspoon of lemon-flavored liquid. ProOmega makes it easy to get your doctor recommended daily dose of Omega-3’s.
- ProOmega fish oil is in a natural triglyceride form which is 70% more absorbable by the human body than the ethyl ester form found in other fish oils.
- Nordic Naturals’ patented "nitrogen processing" ensures that ProOmega is 100% pure and fresh.
- Third party tested for safety and efficacy – surpassing all international quality standards.
Available in 8oz liquid form.
Also available in softgels, Try Nordic Naturals ProOmega .
Suggested Use: One-half to one teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist. For best results, please refrigerate and use within three months after opening.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from fat……...45
Total Fat ………..5.0g 8%
Saturated fat…………. 0.2g 1%
Trans Fat……... 0g
Total Omega 3s………. 2840 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ………1460 mg
DHA (Docosahexpenoic Acid).......... 1010 mg
Other Omega 3s…… 370 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract.
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I truly enjoy this product. I just could not take any more of those large capsules and the liquid ProOmega is such a better choice for me.
This is my first time taking fish oil and it has no aftertaste nor any affect. Recommend it!
Two independent opthomologists said my eye health and my mother's has improved significantly since taking this over the last two years. Best of all, it is natural and not: pharma who knows "what" medicine.
So much easier to take than the pill form. Tastes good too