- Nordic Naturals Algae Omega is the ideal vegetarian alternative to fish oil. Made from microalgae, it offers a plant-based source of beneficial marine omega-3s EPA and DHA without the use of fish. While most algae oils are short on EPA, Algae Omega's unique combination of EPA and DHA is a pure, safe, and effective source of both of these essential fatty acids.
- 100% vegetarian source of omega-3s EPA and DHA.
- Unique formulation provides significant amounts of both EPA and DHA.
- Made from microalgae, nature's original source of marine omega-3.
- Supports normal vision, heart health, positive mood, and immunity.
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving ... % DV**
Calories ... 10
Calories from Fat ... 10
Total Fat ... 1g ... 2%
Saturated Fat ... 0g ... 0%
Trans Fat ... 0g ... †
Total Omega-3s 715mg ... †
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ... 195mg ... †
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ... 390mg ... †
Other Omega-3s ... 130mg ... †
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.Less than 5mg of Cholesterol per serving.
Algal oil (marine algae oil [Schizochytrium sp.]‚ high-oleic sunflower oil‚ rosemary extract‚ natural mixed tocopherols‚ ascorbyl palmitate)‚ softgel capsule (modified cornstarch‚ glycerin‚ carrageenan‚ sorbitol‚ water‚ carob color)..
No gluten‚ milk derivatives‚ or artificial colors or flavors.
Love that this is animal free! Works great for me.
My optometrist diagnosed a condition which renders eyelids chronically dry. He specifically recommended this product by name. No, he nor anyone he knows sells it. I’ve been using it for two years.
Thank you so much - life saver!!!!
Nordic Naturals Algae Omega is a great way to get essential Omega-3’s. It has absolutely no taste, is easy to swallow, and has no after effects. I could not tolerate fish oil or even krill oil, so I am delighted I found these. Perfect!