- Metabolic Maintenance Selenium 200 mcg is required to produce glutathione and helps with immune system function.
- Selenium is a trace mineral that is incorporated into important antioxidant enzymes. These enzymes aid the body in fighting cellular damage from free radicals.
- Our selenium is in the amino acid form L-selenomethionine, which research indicates is better absorbed and more bioavailable compared to other forms of selenium.
- Potent mineral antioxidant.
- Valuable cofactor in detoxification pathways.
- Nourishes and protects the immune system.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 250 mg ... 278%
(as Ascorbic Acid and Ascorbyl Palmitate)
Selenium ... 200 mcg ... 364%
Vegetarian cellulose capsule, L-leucine.
One (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.