- Progressive Laboratories GC-MSM 3550 supplies the building materials needed to repair or replace damaged or worn-out cartilage.
- Due to normal wear and tear, tissues are constantly being broken down and replaced or restructured.
- When aging, disease or injury makes conditions less than ideal, tissues are broken down faster than they can be regenerated.
- However, research shows that, by supplying the body with natural substances needed for cartilage repair, damaged cartilage can be replaced by healthy new cartilage.
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 100 mg ... 167%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) ... 50 IU ... 167%
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) ... 100 mg ... 1000%
Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) ... 2 mg ... 100%
Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) ... 75 mcg ... 100%
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane ... 1700 mg ... *
Glucosamine HCl ... 1500 mg ... *
Chondroitin Sulfate ... 250 mg ... *
N-Acetyl Glucosamine ... 100 mg ... *
L-Cysteine ... 100 mg ... *
Green Shell Mussel ... 50 mg ... *
(Green shell mussel is a natural source of mucopolysaccharides & superoxide dismutase).
Hyaluronic Acid ... 20 mg ... *
N-Acetyl Cysteine ... 10 mg ... *
L-Glutathione (reduced) ... 4 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established
Gelatin (Capsule), Vegetable Lubricant.
Contains: Crustacean Shell Fish (crab and shrimp).
Take four capsules daily, or more, as directed by a health care professional.
If pregnant or lactating please consult a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
The GC MSM 3550 has helped reduce the pain for a long standing knee injury. Definitely recommend giving this a try
This along with turmeric is helping to control my RA
I’ve been buying this from my chiropractor for years🙌
This product was recommended to me by my chiropractor, Dr. Ellen Blomerth, for aching due to arthritis. It does really help me.