- Metabolic Maintenance PS-100 is a phospholipid that is critical to the maintenance of cellular function. PS is particularly concentrated in the brain and helps to keep heartbeat coordination, hormone secretion, and memory-related pathways functioning smoothly.
- Research indicates that when PS levels naturally decline with age, memory and learning ability tend to decline in parallel. Supplementation can help to counteract this loss, supporting a healthy brain and cellular function throughout the aging process.
- PS also helps to reduce unhealthy, elevated cortisol levels in the body, thereby reducing physiological stress and allowing for more restful, sustained sleep.
- Maintains neuron health and communication.
- Promotes sustained, restful sleep.
- Modulates cortisol response.
- Supports normal memory and cognition.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Amount Per Softgel ... %Daily Value
Calories ... 5
Total Fat ... 0.5 g ... 1%
Phosphatidylserine ... 100 mg ... *
Phosphatidylcholine ... 25 mg ... *
Phosphatidylethanolamine ... 2.5 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Gelatin, glycerin, polyglycitol syrup, water. Contains soy.
One to three (1-3) softgels daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Best taken with meals.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.
I am always pleased with the service given! Just wish prices were cheaper as it is pretty much the same as other online stores.