- Metabolic Maintenance L-Arginine is a valuable precursor to nitric oxide which promotes vasodilation and cardiovascular health. It also helps maintain normal systolic and diastolic blood pressure and total and LDL cholesterol.
- This workhorse nutrient performs numerous vital functions, including supporting wound healing and the secretion of key hormones such as insulin and glucagon.
- Promotes healthy blood flow.
- Nourishes tissue healing.
- Supports production of nitric oxide.
750 mg Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
L-Arginine ... 750 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Vegetarian cellulose capsule
One to two (1-2) capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Best taken between meals.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.