- Genestra Brands Orti B is a unique vitamin complex that includes all eight B vitamins plus inositol and choline. The B vitamins help to mediate hundreds of enzymatic reactions, including carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
- Niacin, thiamine and biotin support normal energy production, while pantothenic acid promotes the formation of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain.
- Riboflavin supports vitamin B6 and folate, which in turn promote normal amino acid metabolism and DNA synthesis, respectively. Folic acid and vitamin B12 promote healthy red blood cell production.
- Recent research indicates that daily supplementation with 400 mcg of folic acid before or during early pregnancy supports normal neural tube formation.
- Vegan-friendly vitamin B complex
- Promotes normal carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism
- Promotes healthy tissue and red blood cell formation
- Supports healthy neural tube formation, when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy, in combination with a healthy diet
- Includes all eight B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, biotin, folate, B12) and 50 mg of inositol and 50 mg of choline
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Thiamin ... 75 mg ... 6,250%
(as thiamin hydrochloride)
Riboflavin ... 75 mg ... 5,769%
Niacin ... 120 mg ... 750%
Vitamin B6 ... 75 mg ... 4,412%
(as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Folate (as folic acid) ... 667 mcg DFE ... 167%
(400 mcg folic acid)
Vitamin B12 ... 100 mcg ... 4,167%
Biotin ... 300 mcg ... 1,000%
Pantothenic Acid ... 125 mg ... 2,500%
(as calcium d-pantothenate)
Choline ... 50 mg ... 9%
(as choline bitartrate)
Inositol ... 50 mg ... *
* Daily value (DV) not established
Hypromellose, cellulose, hyprolose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
Take 2 capsules daily with meals or as recommended by your health professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.