- Genestra Magnesium Glycinate Liquid contains 100% magnesium glycinate, a highly bioavailable and water-soluble organic form of magnesium. Its high solubility means that Magnesium Glycinate Liquid dissolves instantly into water without leaving behind a cloudy residue.
- Magnesium Glycinate Liquid has a refreshing apple pomegranate flavor and doesn’t have a chalky aftertaste.
- This formulation is naturally sweetened using low-calorie xylitol, free of gluten and soy, and is ideal for vegetarians.
- Helps to maintain normal muscle function.
- Helps to metabolize carbohydrates, protein and fat.
- Magnesium glycinate is a gentle form of magnesium that is less likely to cause loose stool.
- 250 mg of magnesium per tablespoon serving.
Serving Size 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)
Servings per Container 30
Each Tablespoon Contains %DV
Calories ... 30
Total Carbohydrate ... 5g 2%♦
Magnesium (magnesium glycinate) ... 250 mg 63%
♦Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Purified water, glycerin, xylitol, DL-malic acid, concentrated apple juice, natural flavor, potassium sorbate, rebaudioside A (stevia leaf extract).
Adults (19 years and older):
Take one tablespoon one to two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Adolescents (9-18 years):
Take one tablespoon daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. If preferred, Magnesium Glycinate Liquid can be mixed with juice or water.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, artificial coloring or flavoring, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Helps me sleep and I have had eliminate problems all my life not anymore . Take it at bedtime will never be without .
Works great. Tastes okay
My son has a genetic condition that causes a severe magnesium deficiency. This is the only brand that he will take by mouth (tastes very sweet- like juice) and that does not upset his stomach. We are so thankful for this brand of glycinate and will continue to buy from Supplements First in the future!
There is only one huge draw back , is TOO sweet! Very SWEET! If ant one is keeping their sugars intake down, this is not for you!
Love this stuff. Helps me sleep and takes care of any leg cramps. I'm assuming it's doing its other work combining with my calcium to build stronger bones