- Genestra Brands Liquid B Complex is a delicious combination of seven B vitamins, plus choline and inositol. It provides the daily requirements for thiamin, riboflavin, niacinamide, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin and pantothenic acid.
- B vitamins play an important role in energy metabolism as cofactors for numerous biochemical reactions in the body. Vitamins B6, B12 and riboflavin are particularly critical in the metabolism of the amino acid metabolite homocysteine.
- Vitamin B12 has an additional role supporting immune system function and is involved in red blood cell formation alongside vitamin B6. In addition, biotin helps maintain cognitive functions as well as healthy hair, nails, mucous membranes and skin.
- Liquid B Complex also provides choline, a lipotrope that helps support liver function, plus inositol, an important second messenger and component of the phospholipid membrane.*
Broad-spectrum B-vitamin complex
- Helps to maintain cognitive function, normal immune function and energy production.*
- Aids in the maintenance of healthy hair, nails and skin.*
- Convenient liquid format.
- Great-tasting, natural tangerine-cherry flavor.
Serving Size 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Calories ... 10
Total Carbohydrate ... 3 g ... 1%^
Total Sugars ... 1 g ... *
Includes 1 g Added Sugars ... 3% ^
Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride) ... 50 mg ... 4167%
Riboflavin ... 50 mg ... 3846%
Niacin (as niacinamide) ... 75 mg ... 469%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) ... 50 mg ... 2941%
Vitamin B12 (as hydroxocobalamin acetate/methylcobalamin) ... 75 mcg ... 3125%
Biotin ... 200 mcg ... 667%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-panthenol) ... 75 mg ... 1500%
Choline (as choline chloride) ... 50 mg ... 9%
Chloride ... 60 mg ... 3%
Inositol ... 50 mg ... *
* Daily Value (DV) not established
^ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Purified water, concentrated apple juice, glycerin, natural flavors, citric acid, rebaudioside A (stevia leaf extract), xanthan gum, potassium sorbate.
Recommended Adult Dose:
Take one teaspoon two times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before each use.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication, or have any health condition. Use only if safety seal is intact. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Refrigerate after opening. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
The best vitamin B
This is a great product.