- Genestra Brands HMF Fit For School Powder helps to support upper respiratory tract health in children*.
- It provides 12.5 billion CFU of live microorganisms that temporarily modify gut flora*.
- Includes 50 mg of vitamin C and 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D per serving
- Convenient powder format free of artificial colors or flavors.
- HMF Fit For School Powder includes a combination of research-driven probiotic strains and vitamin C that supports children’s upper respiratory tract health and immune function. In a recent clinical trial, 57 schoolchildren were randomized to receive either a placebo tablet or HMF Fit For School Powder’s probiotic formula plus 50 mg of vitamin C daily for six months.
- Children in the probiotic plus vitamin C group had significant improvement in upper respiratory tract health, including a significant decrease in the number of days with minor symptoms and a 30% decrease in school absenteeism incidence rate. Each heaped scoop also includes 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D for additional immune support and to promote vitamin D status for healthy bone development.*
Serving Size 1 Heaped Scoop (1 g)
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) ... 50 mg ... 56%
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) ... 25 mcg ... (1000 IU) ... 125%
Probiotic Consortium ... 12.5 billion CFU ... *
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
& Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
* Daily value (DV) not established
Children (1 year and older): In a glass, add 1 heaped scoop to water or juice and dissolve completely before administration to children. Take once daily or as recommended by your health professional.
If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, stop use and consult your health professional. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if box or contents are open or
damaged. Store under refrigeration (below 46 °F).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.