- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 (Vegan) liquid is a plant-based formula that is made from sustainably harvested lichen.
- Vitamin D3 (Vegan) liquid is a plant-based formula that is made from sustainably harvested lichen.
- Supports bone, prostate and colon functionality
- Promotes cardiovascular and immune health
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
Serving Size: 5 drops (approximately 0.1 ml)
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Vitamin D ... 25 mcg (1,000 IU) ... 125%
(as cholecalciferol from lichen) (D3)
%Daily value (DV)
Medium chain triglycerides, natural alpha tocopherol
As a dietary supplement, take 5 drops (0.1 ml) daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I like the liquid Vit D3 however what I don't like about it is: It does not come with a dropper and you have to tap out the amount from the bottle.
My Dr. has me taking 1 drop a day and it is VERY difficult sometimes not to have 2 or 3 drops come out.
I used to get it with a dropper and it was so easy to dispense. I don't know why they discontinued that. I will probably switch to capsule form. This is just too inaccurate for the correct dosage. I am very disappointed as I prefer the liquid.
This vitamin D seems to be as effective and even more than that derived from lanolin. Good option for vegans