- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 10 mcg (400 IU) naturally supports calcium absorption and retention within bones to promote optimal bone health.
- Vitamin D3 also supports colon health by promoting healthy cellular function.
- Supports healthy bone composition
- Promotes cellular support for breast and prostate tissue
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Vitamin D ... 10 mcg (400 IU) ... 50%
%Daily value (DV)
Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
As a dietary supplement, take 1-5 capsules daily, or as directed by a health professional. Consume with food.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I am a 62 year old female and was diagnosed with osteoporosis about a year ago and decided (with my physician) to try supplements for at least 1 year to see if I could increase by bone density since I am a very active person. I researched how to best supplement my body with calcium and vit D3, and realized that I really wanted to take my supplements in smaller doses throughout the day rather than all at once, for optimal absorption. I found this supplement in a smaller dose and have been taking them along with my Calcium tablets for 8-9 months now. I have not yet had a follow up bone density test but when I do, I will most certainly write in to update this review. The capsules are easy to take and digest and I appreciate that they are GF. Thanks for providing a great supplement!
Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 400iu