- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 250 mcg (10,000 IU) enhances calcium absorption and retention, a key nutritional role in supporting healthy bones; new evidence suggests it may also have a prominent role in cellular, cardiovascular, colon and immune health.
- Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition.
- Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function.
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Vitamin D ... 250 mcg (10,000 IU) ... 1,250%
%Daily value (DV)
Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily for up to five days per week, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I’ve been taking this Vit D supplement for over a year now. It has helped clear up most of my psoriasis. I’m just amazed.
I really enjoy ordered from supplements first. they have a large selection and have what I need in stock. ships quickly and great pricing
The capsule is a nice size to swallow and since I am immune compromised I take more than my share of pills. It also helps to keep my D3 where it needs to be per my specialists. Great quality!
Easy to swallow. Keeps the “sunshine” in me going!