- Promotes healthy Th1-predominant cellular immune response‡
- The PureResponse™ formula Th1 Support is designed to support healthy activation of Th1 cells to promote innate immunity and cell-mediated immune defenses. Th1 responses are affected by stress, aging, and cytokine changes resulting from metabolic, hormonal, physiological, and environmental factors.
- The product helps balance cytokine production in order to promote Th1 differentiation. Support for Th1 may be indicated for enhancement of natural defenses.
- Clinical and preclinical studies show that berberine positively influences immune biomarkers related to cell and tissue health, and in vitro evidence suggests that berberine supports maturation of T cells into Th1 cells and production of IL-12, an important Th1-promoting cytokine. Sulforaphane from broccoli promotes various aspects of immunological homeostasis that maintain the health of mucosal cells.
- Cellular and animal models also suggest support for Th1-promoting interferon gamma and interleukin-2 production. Baicalin from Skullcap offers support for healthy production of interferon gamma, promoting Th1-type immune responses, according to animal studies. Ginger modulates the production of IL-6 and TNF-alpha, according to preclinical data.‡
- Part of the PureResponse™ Immune Protocol‡ for healthy immune balance and function‡
- Contains a blend of berberine, baicalin from Chinese skullcap, sulforaphane from broccoli, ginger, and zinc
- Maintains healthy immune biomarkers and cytokine balance related to cell tissue health and comfort‡
Two vegetarian capsules contain: ......Amount Per Serving
zinc (as zinc picolinate) ......10 mg
berberine HCl ......500 mg
chinese skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) extract (root) ......300 mg
(standardized to contain 30% baicalin)
broccoli (Brassica oleracea italica) sprout concentrate (whole plant) ......100 mg
(standardized to contain 400 mcg sulforaphane)
ginger (Zingiber officinale) extract (root) ......120 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I was pretty desperate for solutions to the raw patches of skin on the palms of my hands, this product taken along with TH2 has pretty much resolved my skin issues. They were recommended by my chiropractor and I am very grateful for his knowledge. Can't say enough good about it.. thank-you
Pure is an appropriate name for the company and product.
I take this per my doctor to boost my immune system and it works.
Great on the system