- Pure Encapsulations l-Carnitine Fumarate promote oxygenation of heart muscle, support cardiovascular energy, enhance endurance training and maintain healthy lipid metabolism.
- Fumarate, or fumaric acid, is naturally present in the body as a component of the Krebs cycle (Citric Acid Cycle), where it contributes to energy production. L-carnitine fumarate has been shown to moderate cardiac lactate levels in laboratory animals.
- This unique formula supports cellular energy in tissues with high metabolic demands, such as the heart and skeletal muscle.
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
Serving size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
L-Carnitine (free-form) (from l-carnitine fumarate) ... 680 mg ... *
*Daily value (DV) not established
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Works well with other supplements I am taking for a more balanced journey.