- Pure Encapsulations Inositol Powder supports healthy central nervous system function, including emotional wellness and mood, and may also support ovarian health.
- Inositol may support healthy mood, emotional wellness and behavior, and help lessen occasional nervous tension.
- Myo-inositol is the primary form of inositol found in the central nervous system. It plays an important role in cell membrane formation and supports serotonin, norepinephrine and cholinergic receptor function.
- Research suggests that myo-inositol may help to support healthy ovulatory activity, ovarian function, and reproductive system function.
- Pure Encapsulations Inositol is derived from rice bran.
Two scoops (approximately 4.2 g) contain: ....... Amount Per Serving
inositol (as myo-inositol) ............................................. 4.1 g
serving size: 4.2 g (2 scoops)
servings per container: 60
2 scoops, 1–2 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Love using this inositol. Little scoop makes it easy to get the right amount.
The inositol has helped elevate my mood and calm my anxiety. Almost like an anti depresssant but without all the side effects. Also, has greatly helped with sleeping at night. I take a small scoop once a day in my water. Working wonders!
I have only gone through one bottle of this and it’s already helped my PCOS symptoms so much. Highly recommend!!
This has really helped calm me down and helped manage my anxiety and heart palpitations. I notice a huge difference if I don’t take it for days at a time as I get more anxious and unfocused.