- Pure Encapsulations Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a dietary supplement formulated to help aid body composition and support weight control.
- Several studies explore possible benefits of CLA to include the possibility of maintaining healthy fat disposition, moderate energy innate and maintain a healthy metabolic rate.
- Promotes healthy body composition when combined with a healthy diet and exercise.
- Clinically studied to potentially support healthy body mass.
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients.
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 softgel capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 10
Total Fat ... 1 g ... 1% ... ^
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) ... 7 mg ... 45%
Tonalin® conjugated linoleic acid complex .... 1,000 mg ... *
pure conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) ... 770 mg ... *
*Daily value (DV) not established
^Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob)
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, before meals, or as directed by a health professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.