- Pharmax HLC Baby F is a probiotic supplement for infants that provides Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, which may help to promote immune function and skin health in infants. HLC Baby F contains galactooligosaccharides (GOS), a type of prebiotic fiber similar to oligosaccharides ocurring naturally within breast milk that may help to support a healthy gastrointestinal microflora in infants. Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are also included for additional prebiotic fiber content. Dissolves easily into milk or water, and is free of gluten and soy. Ideal for vegetarian infants.
- Support for formula-fed babies.
- Helps to promote skin health.
- May help to reduce incidence of skin sensitivity.
- 10 billion CFU per serving.
- Contains FOS and GOS, a prebiotic fiber similar to oligosaccharides that are naturally present within breast milk.
- FOS and GOS support mucosal immunity.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (1.1 g)
Amount per serving
Total Carbohydrate ... 1g †
HLC Consortium ... 10 billion viable cells †
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)
† Daily Value not established
Transgalactooligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.