- Genestra HMF Baby F probiotic formula for formula-fed babies provides Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, which help to promote immune function and skin health in children.
- HMF Baby F contains galactooligosaccharides (GOS), a type of prebiotic fiber found naturally with breast milk that may help to support a healthy gastrointestinal microflora in infants.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are also included for additional prebiotic fiber content.
- HMF Baby F powder dissolves easily into milk or water and is free of gluten and soy. Ideal for vegetarian children.
- Helps to reduce the incidence of skin sensitivity.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (1.1 g)
Servings per Container 60
Each Serving Contains
Total Carbohydrate 1g *
Probiotic Consortium 10 billion CFU *
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)
*Daily Value not established
Transgalactooligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
Children (1-4 years):
In a glass, add water or milk to one scoop of HMF Baby F and mix. Take once daily with a meal, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Risk Information: If you have an immune compromised condition, do not use. If you are experiencing fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, gluten, soy, artificial coloring or flavoring or antimicrobial preservatives. Ideal for vegetarians.
Vacuum-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store under refrigeration (below 46 °F).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.