- Nordic Naturals ProOmega Junior provides exceptionally high levels of the omega-3 fats, EPA and DHA in smaller soft gel. Each serving provides a total of 640 mg of omegas.
- “Half size” easy-to-swallow or chewable soft gel is ideal for adults and children who cannot swallow large pills.
- ProOmega Junior uses the same double-strength formula found in Nordic Naturals ProOmega in a smaller 500 mg soft gel.
- ProOmega Junior is in a natural triglyceride form which is 70% more absorbable than the ethyl ester form found in other fish oils.
- Nordic Naturals’ patented "nitrogen processing" ensures that ProOmega Junior is 100% pure and fresh. Fresh fish oils are better for the body, and do not create negative side effects such as repeat or burp-back.
- 100% natural strawberry flavor with no fishy smell, taste, or aftertaste.
- Third party tested for safety and efficacy – surpassing all international quality standards.
- Nordic Naturals ProOmega Junior supports healthy cardiovascular and respiratory function, joint flexibility and mobility, and the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response.*
- Doctors recommend healthy people consume at least 500mg of DHA and EPA from omega-3 fish oil daily. ProOmega Junior makes it easy to get your daily dose of omega-3’s.
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving ......% Daily Value*
Calories from fat ......10
Total Fat......1.0 g......2%
Saturated Fat ......0 g......0%
Trans Fat......0 g......†
Total Omega-3s......680 mg...... †
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 340 mg ......†
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 245 mg......†
Other Omega-3s...... 95 mg ......†
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established. less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.
purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, natural strawberry flavor), natural strawberry flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative). No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My wife’s doctor told her to take two large capsules of fish oil every meal. She can't tolerate liquid, and standard caps are so large they are difficult to swallow. These junior-size caps are great. Five of these small caps go down much easier than two of the large ones :)
This is the only Omega my kids will take. They pop them in their mouths as they are still too young to swallow them whole and don’t mind the taste at all!
I love the junior, no bad test
Our doctor recommended these for my son for his dry eyes and also to help his eczema. They are easy to take, taste good and have helped these conditions.