- Nordic Naturals ProOmega-3.6.9 is a comprehensive EFA blend for balanced omega nutrition in one daily serving.
- This concentrated formula of important omega-3s, EPA and DHA, is combined with omega-6 GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) from borage oil.
- GLA supports increased anti-inflammatory benefits above EPA and DHA alone.*
- Together they promote the production of PGE 1 and PGE 3, two prostaglandins that help facilitate the body's natural anti-inflammatory pathways, and support healthy joints, skin, and immune function.*
- Plus, GLA-rich borage oil used in ProOmega-3.6.9 has excellent tolerability for patients concerned about the effects of conventional anti-inflammatory treatments.
- Just one serving meets the American Heart Association's recommendation of 1 gram EPA+DHA daily for individuals with documented coronary heart disease.*
- ProOmega 3.6.9 is in a natural triglyceride form which is 70% more absorbable than the ethyl ester form found in other fish oils.
- Nordic Naturals patented "nitrogen processing" ensures that ProOmega is 100% pure and fresh. Fresh fish oils are better for the body, and do not create negative side effects such as repeat or burp-back.
- Third party tested for safety and efficacy surpassing all international quality standards.
- Doctors recommend healthy people consume at least 500mg of DHA and EPA from omega-3 fish oil daily. ProOmega makes it easy to get your daily dose of omega-3.
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 20
Calories from Fat ... 20
Total Fat ... 2.0g 3%
Saturated Fat ... 0.1g 1%
Trans Fat ... 0g †
Omega-3s ... 1360mg ... †
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic ... ... †
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ... 390mg ... †
Other Omega-3s ... 190mg ... †
Omega-6s ... 285mg ... †
GLA (GAmma-Linolenic Acid) ... 76mg ... †
Omega-9s ... 120mg ... †
OA (Oleic Acid) ... 90mg ... †
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Less than 5mg of Cholesterol per serving.
Ingredients: purifed deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, natural lemon flavor), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol in olive oil), rosemary extract (a natural preservative)
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Loved the product
Great quality, pleasant lemon flavor instead of getting fish burps.
I have severely dry eyes and was already taking the double strength Nordic Naturals Omega 3. The eye doctor moved me up to this dose and I can definitely tell a difference. Highly recommend these!
Switched to this after a few months of the Pro EPA Ultra to set my BP and Triglycerides back to normal ( along with diet ). Using this now to maintain, plus I'd read that this one is good for dry eyes; which is an issue sometimes while sleeping. Also take vitamin A & C. So far so good! I always try to utilize natural remedies when possible. Fan of Nordic Naturals.
My doctor recommended that I use Pro Omega 3-6-9 for my dry eyes. Has really been helping.