- Nordic Naturals ProOmega-3.6.9 is a comprehensive EFA blend for balanced omega nutrition in one daily serving.
- This concentrated formula of important omega-3s, EPA and DHA, is combined with omega-6 GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) from borage oil.
- GLA supports increased anti-inflammatory benefits above EPA and DHA alone.*
- Together they promote the production of PGE 1 and PGE 3, two prostaglandins that help facilitate the body's natural anti-inflammatory pathways, and support healthy joints, skin, and immune function.*
- Plus, GLA-rich borage oil used in ProOmega-3.6.9 has excellent tolerability for patients concerned about the effects of conventional anti-inflammatory treatments.
- Just one serving meets the American Heart Association's recommendation of 1 gram EPA+DHA daily for individuals with documented coronary heart disease.*
- ProOmega 3.6.9 is in a natural triglyceride form which is 70% more absorbable than the ethyl ester form found in other fish oils.
- Nordic Naturals patented "nitrogen processing" ensures that ProOmega is 100% pure and fresh. Fresh fish oils are better for the body, and do not create negative side effects such as repeat or burp-back.
- Third party tested for safety and efficacy surpassing all international quality standards.
- Doctors recommend healthy people consume at least 500mg of DHA and EPA from omega-3 fish oil daily. ProOmega makes it easy to get your daily dose of omega-3.
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 20
Calories from Fat ... 20
Total Fat ... 2.0g 3%
Saturated Fat ... 0.1g 1%
Trans Fat ... 0g †
Omega-3s ... 1360mg ... †
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic ... ... †
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ... 390mg ... †
Other Omega-3s ... 190mg ... †
Omega-6s ... 285mg ... †
GLA (GAmma-Linolenic Acid) ... 76mg ... †
Omega-9s ... 120mg ... †
OA (Oleic Acid) ... 90mg ... †
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Less than 5mg of Cholesterol per serving.
Ingredients: purifed deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, natural lemon flavor), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol in olive oil), rosemary extract (a natural preservative)
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My doctor recommended that I use Pro Omega 3-6-9 for my dry eyes. Has really been helping.
I’ve been using this product for a couple of years and it is very good quality. I’d highly recommend it!
The absolute best overall fish oil on the market. Supplement Firs5 was super easy to order through!!!
I find these capsules very helpful in relieving my dry-eye symptoms.