- Pharmaceutical grade ProEPA Xtra provides exceptionally high levels of the omega-3 fat EPA to provide intensive support for cardiovascular health. Each serving provides 1060 mg of EPA and 260 mg of DHA.
- Nordic Naturals ProEPA Xtra supports cardiovascular health, joint mobility, proper immune function, and colon health, and supports the body’s' natural anti-inflammatory response.
- ProEPA Xtra is the most powerful non-prescription omega-3 concentrate available in triglyceride form. EPA Xtra is an omega-rich formula that offers increased potency in fewer soft gels.
- It has also demonstrated excellent tolerability among older adults and patients with chronic illness.
- EPA is the component of fish oil that calms tissue, helping to maintain a healthy heart and circulatory system, support enhanced gastrointestinal health, and encourage proper immune function.
- ProEPA Xtra is in a natural triglyceride form which is 70% more absorbable than the ethyl ester form found in other fish oils.
- Nordic Naturals' patented "nitrogen processing" ensures that ProEPA Xtra is 100% pure and fresh. Fresh fish oils are better for the body, and do not create negative side effects such as repeat or burp-back.
- 100% natural lemon flavor with no fishy smell, taste, or aftertaste.
- Third party tested for safety and efficacy surpassing all international quality standards.
Available in 120 softgels
Suggested Use: Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving .....% Daily Value
Calories ..... 20
Calories from fat .....20
Total Fat .....2.0 g
Saturated fat .....0.2g .....0%
Trans Fat .....0g
Total Omega-3s .....1640 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid .....1060 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)..... 260 mg
Other Omega-3s .....320 mg
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value not established. Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.
Other Ingredients: Purified deep sea fish oil from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, natural lemon flavor), d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Love ordering from Supplement First. They make it easy and when I had a problem they took care of it immediately. I have been using Pro EPA Xtra for years. Love the product.
The site was easy to navigate, placing the order was a breeze. I have taken these fish oil for years they are the best. I have ordered from other on-line companies delivered stale and the capsules sticking together. Supplement First were fast and fresh and I made them a regular order. I especially like they have their company sticker on the bottle to easily tell I can I ordered from.
I am very pleased with the freshness and timely delivery of this product.
I was already taking fish oil for many years. However, just recently I was looking for a supplement with high ratio of EPA versus DHA and this product appears to suit my needs. I wish it included free shipping since I live in Canada. The price for the product appears very competitive.
I have been using this product for many months now. It is great!