- Nature's Way Mega-DHA Premium Fish Oil is a high quality source of DHA - guaranteed to contain 50% Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and 20% Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) from premium fish oil that is distilled for purity and tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities.
- This is a super concentrated 50% DHA fish oil in a convenient 1,000 mg softgel. Each softgel provides 500 mg of DHA, 200 mg EPA, and 10 IU of Vitamin E.
- It is an essential Omega-3 fatty acid for healthy mental and visual function.* Mega-DHA is ideal as a prenatal and nursing supplement. DHA is also essential to proper eye and brain development within infants (before and after birth)*. Mega-DHA can replenish DHA in the mother or can be used to support healthy skin, eyes, joints and brain function.* Studies indicate the average Western diet is low in Omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA.
- FDA Qualified Health Claim for fish oils. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that EPA & DHA may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.)
Take 2 softgels daily. If taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calories ... 20
Calories from fat ... 20
Total Fat ... 2 g ... 3% ... †
Saturated Fat ... 0 g ... 0% ... †
Trans Fat ... 0 g ... **
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 2 g ... **
Monounsaturated Fat ... 0 g ... **
Cholesterol ... 10 mg ... 3%
Total Carbohydrate ... 0 g ... 0%†
Sugars ... 0 g ... **
Sugar Alcohol ... <1 g ... **
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) ... 20 IU ... 67%
Fish Oil (Anchovy) ... 2 g ... **
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids ... 1.4 g ... **
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ... 1 g ... **
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ... 400 mg ... **
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Gelatin (softgel), glycerin.
Contains fish (anchovy).
- Artificial coloring
- Artificial flavoring
- Chemical solvents
Keep out of reach of children.
Molecularly distilled. Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.