- Mycology Research Laboratories Ltd.´s Triton-MRL contains both mycelium and primordia (young fruit body) of Ganoderma lucidum, Cordyceps sinensis and Lentinula edodes separately cultivated into biomasses that as grown on a sterilised (autoclaved) substrates.
- This cultivation process ensures that it is free from contamination by other fungi and that pesticides and heavy metals are absent. The cultivation system is proprietary, allowing for standardised production of Triton when mixed in equal amounts.
- The mixture of the three mushrooms is processed under rigorously controlled conditions that are applied to the manufacture of a conventional pharmaceutical. This ensures that each tablet contains 500mg of the standardised combination of Ganoderma lucidum, Cordyceps sinensis and Lentinula edodes.The tablets are film coated to protect them from moisture, thus preserving the quality of the product and ensuring a long shelf life.
- After passing quality control testing the tablets are released for use. The choice of additives used in manufacture renders these tablets suitable for Kosher or vegetarian use.
The fungal biomasses Cordyceps sinensis, Ganoderma lucidum and Lentinula edodes that comprises Triton-MRL is certified 100% Organic in the United States by Quality Assurance International (Certificate No. 103491-A).
- Boost your immune system
- Protects from allergies
- Improves your endurance levels
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Amount per Serving ... DV%
Calories ... 4
Total Carbohydrate ... 803 mg
Dietary Fiber ... 122 mg
Protein ... 61 mg
Cordy-Gen (Bionectria ochroleuca) ... 333 mg
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) ... 333 mg
Shitake (Letinula edodes) ... 333 mg
Rice, Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silica and vegetable magneisum stearate.
For use as a dietary supplement, take two to six tablets per day.
Consult a physician if pregnant or nursing or if you are taking any other medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
No artificial coloring
No artificial preservatives
Suitable for vegetarians
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.