- Mycology Research Laboratories Coriolus Versicolor powder contains both mycelium and primordia (young fruit body) cultivated into a biomass that is grown on a sterilized (autoclaved) substrate.
- This cultivation process ensures the powder is free from contamination by other fungi and that pesticides and heavy metals are absent.
- The cultivation system is proprietary, allowing for standardized production of Coriolus Versicolor. The powder biomass is then sealed in plastic containers.
- The Coriolus-MRL biomass contains mycelium and primordia (young fruiting body) of the respective mushroom. In comparison to Coriolus extracts, biomass has the advantage of no unwanted shift of effect which happens with extracts or concentrates, including lyophilization, and thus the activity of the product corresponds with the source mushroom, while being further intensified by utilizing the entire mycelium.
- Mycelium biomass of mushrooms offers a mixture of many co-operating and co-related healthful bioavailable ingredients prepared by nature itself – it is thus a truly pure natural product.
- Mushrooms spend more than 90% of their life cycle in the mycelium. Since mushrooms cannot produce their own energy through photosynthesis, the mycelium must be able to actively obtain or produce extracellular compounds and metabolites that promote the longevity and vitality of the living mushroom. These properties lie behind the high enzymatic activity of the mycelium, which stays preserved in the carefully processed MRL products.
Manufacturing Process of Coriolus-MRL
- The Coriolus versicolor is processed under the same rigorously controlled conditions that are applied to the manufacture of a conventional pharmaceutical. This ensures that each tablet contains 500 mg of the standardised Coriolus versicolor product.
- The tablets are film coated to protect them from moisture, thus preserving the quality of the product and ensuring a long shelf life.
- After passing quality control testing the tablets are released for use. The choice of additives used in manufacture renders these tablets suitable for Kosher or vegetarian use.
- The fungal biomass Coriolus Versicolor that comprises Coriolus-MRL is certified 100% Organic in the United States by Quality Assurance International.
Powder Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 grams (one spoon)
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Coriolus Versicolor biomass ... 2,000 mg
Organic Coriolus versicolor mycelium and primordia.
Take two grams (one spoon) to four grams (two spoons) per day. The powder should be mixed thoroughly with either yogurt, fruit juice or water.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.