OsteoPrime® Forte, an exclusive formulation by Integrative Therapeutics, is proven to support and maintain healthy bones by strengthening bone structure, enhancing calcium absorption and maintaining bone resiliency.
- Includes 5 forms of calcium for maximum potency. Not all forms of calcium are absorbed at the same rate. Having 5 forms increases amount absorbed into the body for maximum effect.
- Calcium plays a key role in bone support but is often not enough by itself. OsteoPrime Forte includes 23 supportive vitamins, trace minerals, and other key nutrients, including vitamins D and K.
- Manganese is included for healthy bone mineralization and connective tissue synthesis.
- Also contains boron for increased absorbency of nutrients.
- Ideal for younger adults or those wanting to take a proactive approach. Also beneficial to premenopausal women.
- Physician researched and developed. The formulation was developed with Alan Gaby, MD, and Dr. Jonathan Wright, MD, both experts in bone health.
Available in 120ct tablets or 120 capsules.
Also try OsteoPrime Ultra, ideal for older individuals or patients needing a high level of bone support.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Amount per Serving ... %DV
Total Carbohydrate ... 1 g ... <1% ... †
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 100 mg ... 111%
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) ... 15 mcg ... 75%
Vitamin K (as phytonadione) ... 300 mcg ... 250%
Thiamin (vitamin B1) ... 20 mg ... 1,667%
Riboflavin ... 20 mg ... 1,538%
(as vitamin B2 and riboflavin-5'-phosphate)
Niacin (as niacinamide) ... 50 mg ... 313%
Vitamin B6 ... 25 mg ... 1,471%
(as pyridoxine HCI and pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)
Folate ... 800 mcg DFE ... 200%
(420 mcg folic acid) (104 mcg Quatrefolic® brand (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt)
Vitamin B12 ... 20 mcg ... 833%
(as cyanocobalamin and methylcobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid ... 20 mg ... 400%
(as calcium D-pantothenate)
Calcium ... 600 mg ... 46%
(from calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, calcium lactate, calcium Krebs cycle complex‡, calcium citrate)
Phosphorus ... 96 mg ... 8%
(as tricalcium phosphate)
Magnesium ... 250 mg ... 60%
(as magnesium oxide and magnesium aspartate)
Zinc (as zinc picolinate) ... 20 mg ... 182%
Selenium (as sodium selenite) ... 100 mcg ... 182%
Copper (as copper gluconate) ... 2 mg ... 222%
Manganese ... 7 mg ... 304%
(as manganese aspartate)
Molybdenum ... 50 mcg ... 111%
(as sodium molybdate)
Sodium ... 5 mg ... <1%
Betaine HCl ... 20 mg ... **
Boron ... 2 mg ... **
(as boric acid/Krebs cycle intermediate blend‡‡)
Silicon (as silicon dioxide) ... 1 mg ... **
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: Take 4 capsules daily, during or after meals, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking Coumadin®‡‡‡ (warfarin) or other prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Been taking this for years to support my bone health.
My Naturopath recommended this to me as I have osteopenia. I will have to wait until my next BMD test to assess the effectiveness of this product. I have had no side effects from using it.
Super fast deliver at the lowest price around.
This product helped me in the past increase my bone density by 14%. I stopped taking it and I am now in the osteoporosis range. I am hoping my returning to this will reverse my course!
I needed a refill of a certain supplement I take. Supplement First had for excellent price and free shipping. Delighted!