- Integrative Therapeutics Liquid Calcium Magnesium 1:1 provides a 1 to 1 ratio of calcium citrate and magnesium for maximum bone support with flexible dosing. Light Berry flavor. Flexible dosing and convenient alternative to swallowing large pills.
- Provides 500 mg Calcium Magnesium, 100 IU Vitamin D and 250mcg Boron per serving. Vitamin D, which we get naturally from the sun, supports bone and joint health. It helps with calcium absorption, improved bone density and increased joint flexibility. A vitamin D deficiency can lead to long term issues such as osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Boron is indicated in helping the body absorb calcium and magnesium more effectively. Safe for gluten, soy and dairy sensitivities. Xylitol-free and does not contain vitamin K. This form of calcium allows it to be taken with or without food. Also available in a 2 to 1 ratio Integrative Liquid Calcium Magnesium 2:1.
- Available in 16oz berry flavored liquid.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 mL)
Amount per Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 25
Total Carbohydrate ... 8 g ... 3% ... †
Total Sugars ... 0 g ... **
Includes 0 g Added Sugars ... 0% ... †
Sugar Alcohol ... 3 g ... **
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) ... 5 mcg ... 25%
Calcium (as calcium magnesium citrate) ... 500 mg ... 38%
Magnesium ... 500 mg ... 119%
(as calcium magnesium citrate and magnesium citrate)
Boron (as boron aspartate) ... 250 mcg ... **
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Purified water, glycerin, natural flavors, citric acid (preservative to maintain freshness), xanthan gum, potassium sorbate (preservative to maintain freshness).
Adults and Children over 12 years of age: Take 1 Tablespoon once daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Shake well before each use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I've been using Integrative Therapeutics Liquid Calcium/Magnesium, both the 1:1 formula and the 2:1 formula for several years. I find the taste is pleasant, and it's easy to use. As far as I can tell, it is beneficial for my health.
A good supplement. It is helping me.
The product was recommended by my doctor and i was pleased that the order came promptly.
So far so good
I have actually used this product for over 10 years. It has solved my major problem with IBS. The product is effective and easy to use!