- Designs for Health Prenatal Pro provides optimal supplementation for pregnant women, lactating women, and women wishing to become pregnant. The earlier that supplementation begins, the better, because women need adequate nutrient stores to meet the greater nutrient demands for a growing baby.
- This prenatal multivitamin provides folate in the bioidentical, bioactive form, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5MTHF) in place of synthetic folic acid. L-5MTHF is the active circulating form of folate found in the body and one of the several forms found in food.
- The minerals contained in Prenatal Pro™ provide superior absorption compared to those found in standard prenatal vitamins.* These minerals are dosed at levels to help achieve optimal results, such as:
- Calcium and magnesium for healthy bone formation
- Ferrochel® chelated iron in the most bioavailable form on the market, and it is non-constipating
- Signiﬁcant levels of chelated zinc may help reduce the risk of preterm babies*
- Iodine helps support healthy brain development
Take 4 capsules per day with meals or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin A (as Mixed Carotenoids and Palmitate) ... 1500 mcg RAE ... 115%
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) ... 400 mg ... 333%
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) ... 25 mcg (1000 IU) ... 167%
Vitamin K (as Vitamin K1 Phytonadione) ... 120 mcg ... 133%
Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)(as Thiamin HCI) ... 1.4 mg ... 100%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)(as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) ... 1.6 mg ... 100%
Niacin (Vitamin B-3)(as Niacinamide) ... 18 mg NE ... 100%
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) ... 2 mg ... 100%
Folate ... 1360 mcg DFE ... 227%
(as Quatrefolic® [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate‚ glucosamine salt)
Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin [MecobalActive®]) ... 2.8 mcg ... 100%
Biotin (as d-Biotin) ... 35 mcg ... 100%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) ... 7 mg ...100%
Calcium (as DimaCal® Di-Calcium Malate) ... 140 mg ... 11%
Iron (as Ferrochel® Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate) ... 27 mg ... 100%
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) ... 200 mcg ... 69%
Magnesium (as Di-Magnesium Malate) ... 80 mg ... 20%
Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) ... 13 mg ... 100%
Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Complex) ... 200 mcg ... 286%
Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Glycinate Chelate) ... 1.3 mg ... 100%
Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) ... 2.6 mg ... 100%
Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) ... 45 mcg ... 100%
Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Cheate) ... 50 mcg ... 100%
Choline (as Choline Dihydrogen Citrate) ... 50 mg ... 9%
Vitamin E Isomers (as DeltaGold® delta and gamma tocotrienols) ... 15 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established.
Cellulose (capsule)‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ sunflower lecithin‚ vegetable stearate‚ silicon dioxide.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children who are 6 years of age and younger. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.
These seem like good quality. Really hard to know just how good, but I'll continue taking them. Easy to take, no side effects or bad after taste or anything.
So far so good! No horrible taste and easy to take.
I have been taking prenatal pro during my pregnancy as well as postpartum. It is an excellent supplement. It has all the nutrients that I need and I felt healthy and energetic throughout the whole pregnancy. I haven't been sick in 12 months and I haven't lost a lot of hair at the 4 month postpartum landmark.
I am definitely a fan of these prenatals and trust them to be very nutrient dense and pure. The only thing I don’t love is that you have to take 4 every day. But other than that they’re great!