- Designs for Health Brain Vitale is a unique formulation designed to optimize brain function, and to support healthy cognition, mood, and memory.**
- It contains a comprehensive array of brain-supportive nutrients, including acetyl-l-carnitine, glycerophosphocholine (GPC), phosphatidylserine, Ginkgo biloba (standardized to contain 24% ginkgo flavon glycosides), and citicoline.
- Also included is a unique coffee fruit concentrate extracted from the whole coffee cherry, including the flesh of the berry that surrounds the coffee bean and contains several distinctive compounds not found in coffee beans themselves.
- Brain Vitale™ provides building blocks for brain phospholipids, crucial structural components of neurons’ synapses.
- It is formulated to help assist with various aspects of brain health, such as cell energy production, mitochondrial support, and antioxidant protection.**
- As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI ... 500 mg ... *
Citicoline (Cognizin®) ... 250 mg ... *
L-alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine... 200 mg ... *
(CholineAid®)(from highly refined soy lecithin)
Coffee Fruit Concentrate (NeuroFactor™) ... 100 mg ... *
(Coffea arabica)(whole fruit)
Phosphatidylserine ... 100 mg ... *
(from sunflower lecithin)
Ginkgo ... 100 mg ... *
(Ginkgo biloba) (leaf) [standardized to contain 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones]
*Daily Value not established.
Cellulose (capsule)‚ dicalcium phosphate‚ vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide‚ tricalcium phosphate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose.
At this point I haven’t notice any improvement
My husband and I take Designs for Health Brain Vitale on the advice of a health care provider. We think it is helping with memory.