- Designs for Health Annatto-E™ 300 is a unique tocopherol-free, tocotrienols-only product, featuring tocotrienols sourced from the annatto tree.
- Annatto is the richest known source of tocotrienols, containing 100% tocotrienols (90% delta and 10% gamma isomers), with no tocopherols.
- Commercial vitamin E supplements are typically rich in tocopherols and low or absent in tocotrienols; however, tocotrienol fractions have unique beneficial effects across a variety of tissues that make them desirable for supporting many aspects of health.
- Research indicates that tocopherols, especially alpha-tocopherol may interfere with key therapeutic effects of tocotrienols, so it may be best to dose tocotrienols alone, without tocopherols.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin E Isomers ... 300 mg ... *
(as DeltaGold® delta and gamma tocotrienols)
*Daily Value not established.
Bovine gelatin‚ water‚ glycerin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I purchased Annatto-e on the advice of my MD. He recommended for an eye issue I was having. Saw improvement 3 days in. Hoping it continues to improve. I also believed it helped somewhat with my dry eye problems.
Seems to work very well for his needs.
Product good, service great too!
This is a product that was recommended to me by a specialist physician (also Chief of Internal Medicine at a major regional hospital). I've now been taking it for almost 2 yrs as part of a program to develop and support a healthy immune system and I'm quite happy with the product.