- Progressive Laboratories Trans-Resveratrol consists of several quality sources of this natural ingredient.
- Resveratrol contains two isomers, cis-resveratrol and trans-resveratrol. Trans-resveratrol is the active form. No benefits have been associated with cis-resveratrol.
- By combining the best extracts of grape skins, red wine and Japanese knotweed, we have created a well-rounded product to support the nutritional needs of healthy aging.
- Resveratrol occurs naturally in plants along with other polyphenols such as quercetin.
- Quercetin may enhance resveratrol' bioavailability.
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Trans-Resveratrol (from ProfileProven™ ResVinol-25™ Red Wine Matrix and Grape Skin
Extract and ProfileProven™ Japanese Knotweed Root) ... 125 mg ... *
Quercetin ... 150 mg ... *
Rice Flour, Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule), L-Leucine
One vegetable capsule twice daily with meals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
The combination of two important supplements in fostering immune support works well in my daily supplements .
It is helping with Macular extreme well
I'm happy I used this company for my purchase.