- Life Extension Optimized Resveratrol is a full spectrum trans-resveratrol formula.
- Life Extension has identified certain compounds that mimic calorie restriction' ability to trigger youthful gene expression, the process by which genes transmit signals that slow certain aspects of aging. These compounds include trans-resveratrol (which researchers contend is the most active constituent), whole grape extract, quercetin, plus certain compounds found in berries, including trans-pterostilbene and now fisetin.
- Findings from published scientific literature indicate that resveratrol may be the most effective compound for maintaining optimal health and promoting longevity.
- Pterostilbene, a stilbene compound from the same family as resveratrol, has been shown to work synergistically with resveratrol, to unlock one' longevity genes thus conferring even greater anti-aging benefits. In laboratory tests, pterostilbene has shown promise for supporting cardiovascular health, glucose levels that are already within normal range, anti-aging and cognitive function. It helps improve mitochondrial function and supports healthy metabolic function by activating SIRT1 and mimicking calorie restriction. It has also shown potential to ease inflammation and support antioxidant activity.
- Fisetin, found in strawberries, has the power to "switch on" cell signaling molecules that support youthful gene expression, DNA protection, and healthy cellular function. Fisetin also supports aging neurons in the presence of oxidative stress. And, most importantly, it works in synergy with resveratrol. Researchers have uncovered compelling evidence of fisetin' ability to stabilize resveratrol by shielding it from metabolic breakdown, thus extending its beneficial effects! So naturally we added it, along with these other four calorie restriction mimics, to this most advanced resveratrol formulation.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Trans-Resveratrol (from Japanese knotweed (root)] 250 mg
Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate) 150 mg
Red grape (fruit) and wild blueberry (fruit)
blend [providingpolyphenols, anthocyanins, OPCs) 85 mg
Fisetin (from (Rhus succedanea) extract (stem)] 10 mg
Trans-Pterostilbene (from pTeroPureo) 0.5 mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica, maltodextrin.. Non-GMO pTeroPure® is a registered trademark of ChromaDex, Inc. Dosage and Use • Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
The resveratrol seems to be helping tighten the belly fat. My measurements have not changed but it feels like things are not so flabby.
I use this product daily. As recommended by Dr David Sinclair, take resveratrol with a little bit of fat for best absorption