- Wise Woman Herbals Passionflower Solid Extract supports normal healthy nervous system function during times of temporary stress and promotes restful sleep.
- Promotes restful sleep
- Supports healthy circadian rhythms
- Promotes a calm sense of well-being
- Alcohol free preparation
- Concentrated extract in a syrup consistency
Serving Size: 1/8 teaspoon
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Proprietary blend: ... .6 mL
Passionflower ... *
* Daily value not established.
Take 1/8 teaspoon, 1-3 times a day.
Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight with the lid tightly sealed.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Cancer and reproductive harm.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I always like Wise Woman Herbals, because I have compared concentration levels of liquid herbal extracts, and these are the strongest I can find anywhere, by a big margin. I hold it under my tongue for maximum benefit, because sublingually like that it goes directly into the blood stream, thus bypassing the losses of digestion. It's a win-win because I need less and it is more effective. Passionflower has always calmed me, especially mentally when I have negative or racing thoughts. I recommend it as a sleep aid or for those who are highly anxious. Dr. Michael Murray, N.D. claims that passionflower and 5HTP work especially well together. I like to mix passionflower with a range of sleep herbs, and rotate them because sleep supplements work best if given some days off. The Supplement First company shipped this to me well wrapped, fresh, and quickly.