- Wise Woman Herbals Livixir Elixir promotes normal healthy liver, gallbladder and gastrointestinal function.
- Supports normal healthy liver tissue
- promotes normal phase I and phase II detoxification in the liver
- Supports production of healthy bile in the liver
- Supports normal healthy release of bile from the gallbladder
- Promotes normal healthy digestion of fats
- Supports normal healthy cholesterol levels
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Proprietary blend: ... 5 mL
Dandelion (root) ... *
Milk Thistle (seed) ... *
Globe Artichoke (leaf) ... *
Oat (milky seed head) ... *
Marshmallow (root) ... *
Chinese Thoroughwax (root) ... *
Fennel (seed) ... *
Oregon Grape (root) ... *
Celandine (whole) ... *
*Daily value not established.
Spring water, honey, organic alcohol and fennel essential oil.
Shake well. Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon 1-4 times per day. The presence of particulate matter in this product is normal.
Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight with the lid tightly sealed.
This product contains honey and should not be given to children under 1 year old.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
The product has been very effective in treating my liver disease. I have no negative effects and there is no replicating of the cells. The product was even recommended by my doctor. The product, livixer elixir
We bought this with advice from our ND for my six year old suffering with eczema along with other supplements. It mixed well in water and a little stevia made it tasty. Unfortunately, we did not see a change in her skin, so I cannot say it was a miracle product for us. I know all are different though, so no doubt this is a well made elixir. Just not for us.