- Wise Woman Herbals Hepacaps promotes normal healthy liver, gallbladder and gastrointestinal function.
- Supports normal healthy liver tissue
- Promotes normal phase I and phase II detoxification in the liver
- Supports production of healthy bile in the liver
- Supports normal healthy release of bile from the gallbladder
- Promotes normal healthy digestion of fats
- Supports normal healthy cholesterol levels
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Milk Thistle (seed) ... 264 mg ... *
Dandelion (root) ... 220 mg ... *
Artichoke (leaf) ... 141 mg ... *
Chinese Thoroughwax (root) ... 132 mg ... *
Fennel (seed) ... 88 mg ... *
Oregon Grape (root) ... 88 mg ... *
Turmeric (rhizome) ... 88 mg ... *
Licorice (root) ... 44 mg ... *
*Daily value not established
Rice concentrate and 100% vegetarian capsules.
Take 2 capsules, 3 times per day.
Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight with the lid tightly sealed.
Keep out of the reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Just what i needed
My naturopathic doctor recommended these to me, and they do seem to help digest fatty meals. I am doing much better with digestive issues when I take these. I take either 2 or 4 per day.
I use the Hepacaps to detoxify my body. I have used them for about 6 years and they prevent the buildup of toxins, which are in our food chain and the air we breathe. I used to work in an industrial environment where we had fumes from chemicals and also from the product we were processing. A NP doctor recommended them to me a few years back and since they work for me, I continue to use them.
Wise Woman Herbals Hepacaps